Welcome to October 2018. I once heard a quote that says “Wherever you find excellence, you find continuous learning. They go hand in hand. Wherever you find that continuous learning is missing, you find mediocrity”. I learn a lot from inspirational quotes like this that provide me with continuous “food for thought”. Here are 12 quotes again this month that I want to share with you that I hope will offer you just a nugget of spiritual wisdom to add to your tool box. Enjoy !
1) Find at least one good point in the other person and build from there. An understanding love – a love that sees the good in others – will be your goal. (Mother Teresa).
2) We don’t need to understand in order to believe. We need to believe in order to understand. (Author unknown).
3) The longest journey a man or woman can take is the 17 inches from the head to the heart. (GJ Chesterton).
4) Some people think that turning your life to Jesus is a crutch. But what is a crutch for? It’s for balance, stability, it makes you strong and gives you something to lean on. So I’ll take that crutch in Jesus any day. (Bear Grylls, Adventurer).
5) Wise people seek input from others, listen to it and then apply what is helpful. (Dr. Allan Hunt).
6) If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it. (Gary Zimak).
7) When life gives you more than you can stand, kneel. (Billboard Sign).
8) Man cannot discover new oceans until he has the courage to lose sight of the shore”. (Anonymous).
9) To turn our backs on a life of service is to turn our backs on our very selves. (MK).
10) If you ask Him for the truth, He will not deny you. If you ask to know Him, He will reveal Himself in amazing ways. If you ask to make His love story real to you, He will do so. But are you asking? (Danielle Bean).
11) The greatest crisis in the world today is the absence of God in our lives. (Author unknown).
12) In order to pray wholeheartedly, remember 3 little words: Thank you, Sorry, Please.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend to all of you. Many warm blessings, MJ.